रविवार, 19 दिसंबर 2010

Death Quotes

1- A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist. Stewart Alsop 
********************
2- A man who won't die for something is not fit to live. Martin Luther King, Jr. 
********************
3- All our knowledge merely helps us to die a more painful death than animals that know nothing. Maurice Maeterlinck
********************
4- Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it. W. Somerset Maugham
********************
5- Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.Helen Keller 
********************
6- Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people. Kahlil Gibran 
********************
7- Die, v.: To stop sinning suddenly. Elbert Hubbard 
When you're dead, you're dead. That's it.
********************
8- For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity. William Penn 
********************
9- From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. Edvard Munch 
********************
10- Healthy children will not fear life if their elders have integrity enough not to fear death. Erik H. Erikson 
********************
11- I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. J. Robert Oppenheimer 
********************
12- I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. Mark Twain 
********************
13- I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. Clarence Darrow 
********************
14- I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived. Willa Cather 
********************
15- It is possible to provide security against other ills, but as far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls. Epicurus 
********************
16- Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and because it has fresh peaches in it. Alice Walker 
********************
17- Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other. Francis Bacon 
********************
18- Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. Susan Ertz
********************
19- No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow. Euripides 
********************
20- Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. Edward W. Howe 
********************
21- Some people are so afraid do die that they never begin to live. Henry Van Dyke 
********************
22-Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me - I quit." Bill Maher 
********************
23- The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity. Lucius Annaeus Seneca
********************
24- When you're dead, you're dead. That's it. Marlene Dietrich
********************

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin